Note: The battery that comes with the camera, like a dog 3, Hawkeye, coyotes, then only need to take a negative image transmission level and the need for external power supply yellow video camera connected to the red positive negative output stage output stage, the yellow video cable. Red positive black negative grade level must not be reversed, otherwise burn equipment.
5.8G 2000MW Illustrated original antenna transmission distance of 2-4 km, for OUR mushrooms + 14BD planar antenna transmission distance of seven kilometers ( image transmission distance varies by environmental factors ) .
Note: all figures need to pass from the open space required ringTerritory, and less interference.
Transmitter module with wide dynamic 7-15V power supply (support 2-4S lithium batteries), but the actual consideration for the camera must 3S battery or 12V voltage regulator power supply , carrying MIC microphone, compact size. Comes MIC voice transmission, to adjust the sound volume adjust potentiometer next to the MIC
Product Name: FPV 5.8G 2000mw wireless remote image transmission system
manufacturers Number: TX2000
The machine provides 8 kinds of emission bands for setting, while eight transmitter and machine work, to avoid co-channel interference.
Transmitter Key Features: Receiver Key Features:
- 5.8GHz video / audio sync receiver (compatible with PAL and the NTSC)
- Working voltage 9-12V DC (can 3S lithium battery)
- 8-channel work, DIP switch settings to select
- high reliability and stability
- using a digital PLL circuit, no temperature drift phenomena
- low clutter leakage, with a combined CE, FCC requirements
- provides two independent video / audio output port
- compact, small size, transmitting power big (200 0 mW)
- integrated micro air-cooled radiator, heat a small, high efficiency
- the use of large scale integrated circuits, high reliability
- built-in phase-locked loop frequency, low harmonic radiation, high reliability and stability
- work current: 800 mA (at 12V)
- size: 55 * 26 * 17mm
- Weight: 68.5g (including antenna, and when excluding wire)
CHl: 5705 CH2: 5685
CH3: 5665 of CH4: 5645
CH5: 5885 CH6: 5905
CH7: 5925 CH8: 5945