Goouuu- ESP32 development board:
1. Onboard CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip to ensure the normal communication of the serial port.
2. Support automatic download, no need to manually switch the download and run mode.
3. Shenjin process
4. Support Windows system (cygwin and msys32 simulation environment) and Linux system development
5. Support ESP32-Arduino
The ESP-WROOM-32 is a versatile Wi-Fi + BT + BLE MCU module that is powerful, versatile and can be used for low power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as voice coding, audio streaming and MP3 Decoding and so on.
The core of this module is ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip *, with scalable, adaptive features. Two CPU cores can be individually controlled or powered on. The clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can cut off the power of the CPU and use the low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status of the peripherals or whether some of the analog values exceed the threshold. ESP32 also integrates a wealth of peripherals, including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sensor, SD card interface, Ethernet interface, high-speed SDIO / SPI, UART, I2S and I2C.
CPU and memory
The ESP32-D0WDQ6 has two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
• 448 KB ROM for program startup and kernel function calls.
• 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
• 8 KB SRAM in RTC, or RTC slow memory, can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
• 8-KB SRAM in RTC, RTC Fast Memory, which can be used for data storage and access by the host CPU when RTC starts in Deep-sleep mode.
• 1 kbit eFuse, where 256 bits are system-specific (MAC address and chip set); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications, including Flash encryption and chip ID.
• ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB of SPIFlash