M95 is one of the smallest Quad-band GSM/GPRS modules in LCC castellation packaging with the compact size of 19.9 × 23.6 × 2.65mm, ultra low power consumption and extended temperature range.
With surface mounted technology, the low profile and small size of LCC package makes M95 easily embedded into the low-volume applications and ensures the reliable connectivity with the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has the strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
Built-in unique QuecFOTATM technology allows M95 to update the firmware remotely. Additional features such as integrated TCP/IP protocol stack, serial multiplexer and enhanced AT commands guarantee fast and reliable transmission of data, voice, SMS via GSM/GPRS network and extend the functionality of the application without adding cost.
Its tiny size and ultra low power consumption makes M95 a very cost effective and feature-rich platform that is quite suitable for a wide range of M2M applications such as VTS, Industry PDA, Personal Tracking, Wireless POS, Smart Metering and many other M2M applications.
● One of the smallest Quad-band GSM/ GPRS modules
● Easier soldering process with LCC package
● Embedded Class-AB amplifier
● Power consumption as low as 1.3mA
● Embedded powerful Internet service protocols, multiple Sockets & IP addresses
● eCall / ERA-GLONASS (Supported in specific firmware)
● Jamming detection
● DTMF decodingDocuments:Datasheet