The DSM501 Dust Sensor can senses tobacco smoke and pollen, house dust, etc., after heated it automatic enter air intake device, adjustable resistor sets the range of the dust.
Using the same as the particle counter principle as the foundation, to measure the unit volume of the absolute number of particles.
- Can sense tobacco smoke and pollen, house dust and so on
- Can measure 1 micron or more of small particles
- Small size, light weight, easy to install
- 5V input circuit for signal processing
- Built-in airflow generator, you can attract the external atmosphere
- Maintenance is simple, can keep the characteristics of the sensor for a long time
|Electrical parameters||DSM501 module|
|Operating voltage range||DC 5V ± 0.5V|
|Output mode||PWM pulse width modulation|
|The output voltage||Low level (with particles)||0.7V (max. 1.0V)|
|High level (clean air)||4.5V (min. 4.0V)|
|The smallest particle measure capability||1um|
|Sensitivity||15,000 / 283ml|
|Operating current (Max)||90mA|
|Humidity range||Storage environment||0-99% RH|
|Working environment||0-95% RH|
|Temperature range||Storage environment||-20 °C to 80 °C|
|Working environment||-10 °C to 60 °C|
|Settling time||Approximately 1 minute after the heater is switched on|
1. Output pin Vout2: For the general output pin, the sensitivity has been set, the smallest particle measure capability is 1um
2. Output pin Vout1: For adjustable output pin, the sensitivity can be adjusted by the control pin, the default is 2.5 times of Vout2, that is, the smallest particle measure capacity is 2.5um
3. Control pin: Between this pin and GND adds a resistor can be adjusted Vout1 minimum particle measure level, adjust the resistance value can be adjusted Vout1 sensitivity.
|Resistance||Output pin Vout1 sensitivity|
|NULL||Default sensitivity (2.5um or more)|
|100K||Semi-sensitivity (2um or more)|
|27K||The same as Vout1 sensitive (1um or more)|
1. Heating capacity: Built-in a heater, heat causes rising air flow so that the outside air enter the module inside.
2. Measure of the particle type: This module is set to measure more than 1um particles, such as cigarettes, house dust, mold, pollen, spores.
1) Must be mounted vertically
2) Keep away from artificial airflow, such as fans. When used with an air freshener, the front and rear sides of the fan can not be mounted. Optionally, can be mounted on one side, but the vents should be kept in the housing to ensure that external airflow can flow in.
3) Attention to avoid the installation of viscous particles, such as oil into the module, otherwise will cause failure.
4) When the module is affected by moisture will affect its normal function, it should avoid damp.
4. Lenses: Lenses need to be cleaned at intervals of about 6 months depending on environmental conditions. Wipe clean with a cotton swab dipped in water and then wipe dry. Do not use alcohol and other organic solvents to wipe.