oCam : 5MP USB 3.0 Camera
The oCam supports plug-and-play by UVC compliant adapting the standard M12 lens with focal length of 6mm. Direct memory access via USB 3.0 allows data to be written to main memory without going through the CPU. It reduces the CPU work load significantly.TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Sensor : OmniVision OV5640 CMOS image sensor
- Lens : Standard M12 Lens with focal length of 3.6mm
- FOV : 65 Degree
- Image sensor size : 0.25inch (3673.6 μm x 2738.4 μm)
- Pixel size : 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm
- Shutter : Electric Rolling Shutter
- Interface : USB 3.0 Super-Speed
- Supported OS : Windows7/8/10, Linux, Plug-and-Play by UVC(USB Video Class) Protocol.
- Power : USB BUS Power (Rating : 5V/300mA)
- Operation Temperature : 0°C ~ + 70°C
- Camera Control : Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, White Balance
- Frame Rate :
YUV : 1920x1080@15fps, 1280x720@30fps, 640x480@30fps
MJPEG : 1920x1080@30fps, 1280x720@45fps, 640x480@30fps
- PCB Size : 42 x 42mm
- Depth : 30-35 mm (Variable length for Manual Focusing)
- Weight : 37gram approx. (Including machining metal frame)
Tutorial and Example codes : https://github.com/withrobot/oCam
- oCam : 5MP USB 3.0 Camera
- Micro-USB3.0 Cable(Length : 400mm approx.)
1. This product is developed & manufactured by WITHROBOT Co., LTD.
2. Board schematics and firmware source code will NOT be publicly released.
3. This camera is not compatible with Android OS.
4. There will be a firmware update every two months for new features and bug fix. You may need a Windows-PC for the firmware update.New firmware release : https://github.com/withrobot/oCam/tree/master/Firmware