DTECH DT-9026 Active RS232 to RS485 RS422 converter
1. Interface characteristic: compatible with the standards of RS-232C and RS-485/RS-422 issued by EIA/TIA.
2. Electric interface: DB9 female connector for RS-232 interface input end, DB9 male connector for RS-422/RS-485 interface output end.
3. Protection grade: ±15KV ESD protection for RS-232 interface, and 600W surge protection each line for RS-422 and RS-485 interfaces.
4. Isolation degree: isolation voltage 2500Vrms 500DC non-stop.
5. Operation mode: asynchronous half duplex or asynchronous full duplex.
6. Signal indication: 3 pilot lamps for Power (PWR), Send (TXD) and Receive (RXD).
7. Transmission media: twisted pair cable or shielded cable.
8. Transmission rate: 115.2K BPS to 300M, 38.4K BPS to 2.4KM and 9,600 BPS to 5KM.
9. Dimensions: 113mm×55mm×25mm.
10. Working circumstance: -25°Cto 70°C, relative humidity 5%-95%.
11. Transmission distance: 0-1,200meters (115,200bps-9,600bps).
12. Auto send/receive data, without external flow control signal (RTS).
13. Max 32 pieces RS-485 or RS-422 interface devices can be connected
14. Operating system: DOS/WIN95/WIN98/WIN2000/NI/XP/Linux and so on
15. Appliable for all communication software, plug and pay.