LM2596HVS is a High-voltage input version of LM2596S low-cost high-amperage Switch mode DC/DC Buck power supply module. The module can accept upto 50V input voltage. Get any voltage between 4.5V to 35V (Input voltage must be greater than output voltage).
- A Bourns 3296 25-turn potentiometer is installed on board to facilitate granular output voltage settings
- Pin spacing of 0.6″ x 1.5″ to easily affix into the 0.1″ pin spacing of most breadboard and perfboard.
- The module is up to 94% efficient. The higher the output voltage the higher the efficiency. The LM2596 datasheet linked to above provides more specific details regarding efficiency.
- Up to 3A of supply current. Depending on input and output voltage a heatsink should be affixed the LM2596 (not included)
- Large output range of 3.0V-35VDC
- Low dropout of 1-2VDC, depending on load
- Only 4 pins are required to be soldered onto the board
- Solar Power Regulator. Can regulate varying PV input to any fixed voltage.
- Robot Power Supply for Digital Circuits (3.3V, 5V, or Adjustable ) and Motor Drivers
- DC Power Supply for Amplifiers
- Compact Low weight power supply for Quadcopter and other flying robots.
- Regulated power supply for Raspberry pi, Arduino and other embedded microcontroller boards
|Applications||DC/DC Power Regulator|
|Input Voltage||4.5V – 50V DC|
|Output Voltage||3.0V – 35V DC|
|Output Current, Maximum||3A (may require heatsink with some voltage combinations)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – +125°C|
|Size||43.5mm x 20.5 mm (1.7in x 0.8in)|
Documents and Downloads